Tolerance

For off-topic discussions, posts, and other random topics.

Moderators: Jim Sheppard, RJ_Smith

Tolerance

Postby john nichols » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:35 pm

Tolerance
I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against a mosque being built at Ground Zero. I think it should be the goal of every American to be tolerant. Thus the Mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance.

That is why I also propose that two nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque, thereby promoting tolerance from within the mosque. We could call one of the clubs, which would be gay, " The Turban Cowboy ", and the other a topless bar called " You Mecca Me Hot ."
Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork, and adjacent to that an open-pit barbeque pork restaurant, called " Iraq o' Ribs. "
Across the street there could be a lingerie store called " Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret ", with sexy mannequins in the window modeling the goods.

Next door to the lingerie shop there would be room for an adult sex toy shop, " Koranal Knowledge ", its name in flashing neon lights, and on the other side a liquor store called " Morehammered. "
All of this would encourage the Muslims to demonstrate the tolerance they demand of us, so the mosque problem would be solved. If you agree with promoting tolerance, and you think this is a good plan, please pass it on...
john nichols
Steel poster

Re: Tolerance

Postby Bill Mims » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:35 pm

I'm with you, I was thinking of running pigs thru the building just before opening day,
Bill Mims
Copper poster

Re: Tolerance

Postby jamesdacus » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:54 pm

I got a better Idea they need to re activate !st 50th give us the latest new tracks and run all of them out of our country before they really take over, J R Dacus U S Army re-tired, Ohan teit 1970, one of the last wounded in action in our company in 1970 :D
jamesdacus
Iron poster

Return to Off-Topic