Covid 19 updates

Members may post in this forum, but anyone may read posts.

Moderators: Jim Sheppard, RJ_Smith

Covid 19 updates

Postby Jim Sheppard » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:36 pm

Jim Dacus appears to have recovered from Covid! Great news...but sadly he informed us today that Joe Kwak is on a ventilator in Florida.
Jim Sheppard

Re: Covid 19 updates

Postby Jim Sheppard » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:27 pm

Just heard from Bob Odendahl that Joe Kwak died this morning. We will honor his memory at the "Empty Chair" table at our next gathering.
Jim Sheppard

Postby Jim Sheppard » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:50 pm

Prayers for Roger Burch...battling Covid and was doing better....suddenly began to have slightly elevated temperatures and today admitted to Hospital as his oxygen levels kept dropping.
Jim Sheppard

Postby RJ_Smith » Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:40 am

Hope Roger recovers soon, Jim. All the best to him!
RJ_Smith
Site Admin

Postby Jim Sheppard » Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:19 pm

Lorene Burch just posted the following on Facebook: “ Roger is having a rough day today. I tested positive for Covid. Mom tested negative but because she has been exposed to two in the household they count it as a positive. Bill and Cathy were willing to take her but have been advised not to have her leave the house. My basic symptoms are fatigue and my normal allergies. Appetite isn't all that great but trying to eat some. May not post for a couple days in order to get some rest. Have had Dan and Bill and Cathy bring over meals. Muchly appreciated. Prayers appreciated.”
Jim Sheppard

Return to Public Forum