Heaven

Members may post in this forum, but anyone may read posts.

Moderators: Jim Sheppard, RJ_Smith

Heaven

Postby mick hawkins » Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:28 am

Had a dream last night I got to visit heaven . There was Charles Tlton pointing out members of the 1st and 50th . Randy Smith was teeing off he looked and smiled said Mick I can hit a golf ball a mile in this light air. I heard a race car and there was Johnny Johnston taking laps in the old 98 . Col Hutson was in a corner painting a picture and Tom Schroeder waived as he went by in his corvette . Heard this loud noise and sure enough Bob Gold and his side car on the rails. David Parker was hanging out with some lady friends and William Farrell talking about his son. Bernie Bierman was serving refreshments while John Albertson was playing the drums George Borges ask me about his puppy and over by the pond James Fitzgerald was hooked into a big fish. Toby Hamon was selling Norman Poage a used car . James Earl Wright was planting some crops to feed his pigs and Walter Yamashita was planting flowers.
I woke up and tried to get back asleep as there sure was more guys I would have liked to seen but no luck . Sure good to know the guys from the 1st and 50th are doing good up there.

Harley Mick Hawkins
mick hawkins
Silver poster

Re: Heaven

Postby gquint113 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:19 pm

Great post Mick !!!
gquint113
Bronze poster

Return to Public Forum