veterans day

Members may post in this forum, but anyone may read posts.

Moderators: Jim Sheppard, RJ_Smith

veterans day

Postby George Borges » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:36 am

To all my brothers in arms pass and present I wish you all a safe Veterans day ,and never forget all our fallen brothers and sisters in our prays.
George Borges
Silver poster

Re: veterans day

Postby Jim Sheppard » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:25 pm

Thank you George. It goes without saying that I am thinking of all of my 1/50th family today. In a way, it is sad to visit this once vibrant, albeit occasionally "heated" message board and hardly ever see posts any longer. It seems Social Media has more or less made our board obsolete. I am looking forward to a new chapter in my life with a nearly completed move to SW Florida later this month...and will try to connect with some old friends from the 50th in that new locale. There are quite a few in Florida who have never seen our Archives display...and I may try to have some sort of gathering within the next year to show them a bit of what they are missing by never having attended any of our reunions.
Jim Sheppard

Postby George Borges » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:38 pm

Hi Jim , I live in FL. on the east side Port St.Lucie welcome to sunny Florida . I hope everyone starts using this site again, It's ours use it.
George Borges
Silver poster

Postby Ernie Milito » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:20 pm

Good Bless You ALL
Ernie Milito
Bronze poster

Postby Harry Wilson » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:29 pm

A memorable Veterans Day to all. I talked to Jay and Gary today, and my kids called, one of whom you have met. Jay is pretty special. A veteran of two wars, holder of highest awards of anybody in the 1/50th and probably involved in more infantry combat than any of us. Salute! Harry
Harry Wilson
Bronze poster

Postby harley hawkins » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:00 pm

TESTING NEW MESSAGE BOARD
harley hawkins
Ruby poster

Return to Public Forum