Bob's Flag

Members may post in this forum, but anyone may read posts.

Moderators: Jim Sheppard, RJ_Smith

Bob's Flag

Postby harley hawkins » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:12 am

I got a call from Bob Gold last night and Bob was feeling pretty good.
Bob Gold and Tony Benitez had became good friends and though this friendship and camaraderie Bob had ask Tony about getting an D company Guide 0n. Bob had received his in the mail and he was very proud of it and will hang on his wall with his other D company things.

Mick Hawkins
harley hawkins
Ruby poster

Re: Bob's Flag

Postby George Borges » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:21 pm

Hi Mick, Bob called me when he frist got the flag, Boy he was happier then a PIG IN S_ _ _. I'm happy for him. I think for him it was like getting reborn. ENJOY IT BOB. you deserve IT. GOD BLESS George MICK SEND ME YOUR e- MAIL
George Borges
Silver poster

Postby Jim Sheppard » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:56 pm

That's no small duudad! I have priced a Guidon for "C Third Platoon and a good one is $160.00. It's on my Christmas list, along with new dentures! Ahh the joys of retirement! And to think, there were times I thought I might not GET old! :mrgreen:
Jim Sheppard

Postby Bob Bihari » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:46 pm

Jim Sheppard wrote: Ahh the joys of retirement! And to think, there were times I thought I might not GET old! :mrgreen:

Amen! With the "joys" of advancing age, and watching whats happening to the Country we put our lives on the line for, there are days that I think that the ones we lost were the lucky ones....

Oh well....it don't mean nothin'.....
A Company '68. WIA An Bao

Bob Bihari
Bronze poster

Postby harley hawkins » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:01 am

George

My home e-mail is mickhawkins1@yahoo.com I thought I had you in my e-mail address but can't find you there. Gave me an e-mail .

Thanks

Mick Hawkins
harley hawkins
Ruby poster

Return to Public Forum